City of Meadowlands Important Information

Pet License Required
In Meadowlands, dog and cat licenses are required.  Applications are available at the City Office and we do have a leash law in the city.

Community Center
The Meadowlands Community Center is available for rent by calling 218-427-2565 or 218-427-2361 (Margie Dunder)
Event Hall phone number: 427-2394 (only available during events)

Polling Place
Elections take place at the Meadowlands Community Center, 7758 Western Avenue.

Community Development
The Toivola-Meadowlands Development Board is a non-profit that promotes the area.  They meet once a month and can be contacted at 218-427-2565.

The official paper of the city of Meadowlands is the Portage News from Floodwood. 

Posting Places
The official posting places are the Trailside, the board outside the Post Office and the board on the outside of the front doors of the Community Center.  You can also find postings online here.
















City of Meadowlands
City Officials
Important Information
City Postings
Public Works/Services
Find it:
Business Directory
  Important Links
Meadowlands Fair
Sax-Zim Bog Birding Festival

Advertise on this site!



Site by: